Features & Benefits
- Available in Double 6″ Traditional Lap
- Adds an additional R-Value of 2.8 to exterior walls*
- Blankets your home in comfort
- Buffers external noise and reduces heating and cooling costs
- Weather and pest-resistant
- Never needs to be scraped, painted or stained to keep it looking good
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty for your peace of mind
*Caliber High Performance Siding, with a verified R-Value of 2.8, and has been tested using the 2011 FTC-compliant testing method (ASTM C163) and is an approved product on the Energy Star® checklist to reduce the effect of thermal bridging.
- Georgia-Pacific Vinyl Siding is made from the highest quality raw materials
- Patented, proprietary technology delivers superior durability and performance
- Products go through a rigorous 35-point checklist to make sure that they meet exacting quality standards
- Once manufactured, our products are tested by an accredited, third-party quality control agency to ensure that they meet or exceed the industry standard under ASTM D7793, D6864, D7251 and ASTM D7856 for performance
To better service our customers in this time of incredible demand and limited supply, we have temporarily suspended production of these items so that we can better service core product demand. This is a short-term measure. We will return to offering our wide breadth of styles and colors as soon as possible.
- Double 6′ Insulated Siding in White, Almond, Clay, Cream, Flint, Gray, Mist, Tan, Thistle, Briarwood, Pewter, Sagebrook, Wedgewood