Maximize the value of your home with state-of-the-art Seasons™ High Performance Insulated Siding. Our premium quality, insulated siding offers the elegant look of natural wood without maintenance hassles.
- Adds an additional R-Value of 2.8 to exterior walls*
- Sturdy polystyrene backing and rigid paneling provides
shock-absorbing dent resistance
- Reduces heating and cooling costs while reducing external noises
- Never needs painting or staining and does not peel, flake, check or craze like paint
- Available in 14 color options, including four Premium Color choices
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty**
*Seasons High Performance Insulated Siding, with a verified R-Value rating of 2.8, has been tested using the new 2011 FTC-compliant testing method (ASTM C1363) and is an approved product on the Energy Star® checklist to reduce the effect of thermal bridging.
What is thermal bridging?
Wood-framed homes only have insulation between the studs. In these homes, the studs become a thermal bridge. A thermal bridge is created when materials that are poor insulators come in contact, allowing heat to flow through the pathway. Wood framing studs comprise up to 25% of total wall space and provide a perfect pathway for heat loss.
**For complete warranty details call 1-888-502-BLUE